Friday, September 12, 2008

Musharraf we want you back. Please come back. Musharraf we miss you.

How I miss Musharraf... his unique voice. My heart cries at the site of horrible and ugly hearted so called PPP leaders.
Nawaz looks more like a toy in the hands of Zardari, as Zardari has hushed him by removing his enemy Musharraf.. while Nawaz the fool now has to obey the PPP. What a fool! It this what he calls politics...
On the other hand, Zardari, who now feels that he is a Kingmaker, is planning to rape our nation again.

Oh Musharraf, come back.... you cannot leave like this...
How we miss you, How I miss that look of yours.....

GEO TV was well fed by the opposition party to do this..... and so they too tried to propogate and now they are not even reporting what is happening.

I am glad that you resigned, as you left these low class idiots and went to a life of relaxation....
but I miss you....
We all miss you.... so now come back... as these people are raping us slowly and slowly.....

As soon as Zardari reached Lahore, he asked for Reema the Lollywood actress to come to his place to ofcourse sleep with him... and when she refused ..... he made sure that she was out from GEO TV for good.....
SO thats why we don't see her any more....

As soon as this rapist has come back, he will do the same as he did before.... in Sindh... I guess 11 years in jail did not do enough for him....

Oh God, I pray with all my heart and soul, and please grant me one wish and that is to see Musharraf once again in power.... Ameen...

No comments: